Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Growing up so fast.....SLOW DOWN!!!!!

How did this happen so quickly to me??? One minute I'm minding my own business...well....sort of....and the next BAM!!!!!! My life gets turned upside down and inside out!!! It's amazing what a little person can do!


You. You were such an amazing surprise and truly a blessing to me. Not only did you fill my heart and life with so much, but you have just spread the love and happiness you have to anyone you meet. You were so tiny and squeaky and you terrified me to no end! I have placed the panic calls to those where were available to calm me down and reassure me that I wouldn't hurt or break you and that the crying, from both of us, is normal. But then this happened....


You started growing up too much right before our eyes!!! My little bug you have become such a delight to have around and to be around, despite your moments of cranky-pants! Who couldn't love you as much as I do? Those eyes of yours have such stories to tell. You my pukin pie have such an old soul to you. I know you would get so irritated with me when I would constantly kiss on you, squeeze you and just love on you to no end! But how can I not? You are just so delicious!!!!! Which brings us to this.......




Look at you know!!! My growing little girl!!! I can't believe how much personality you have and how much you are just like me and how much that just drives me nuts!!!!! You are truly my heart, I still can't believe that I'm your mommy!!! I love you my precious little turkey face, my little pumpkin pie!!! I couldn't be more proud of you and I am such a lucky mommy to have you in my life!!! 

I love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment